Ten Things of Thankful, 5/12/23
Gratitude brings a shift in consciousness. It can literally change your neural pathways to allow you to feel happiness more easily. I hope that these posts inspire you to think of your own: Ten Things of Thankful!
1. The time to regroup. There have been so many times when I’ve had to push on, forcing myself to tackle demands and deadlines, it’s a luxury to allow the dust to settle.
2. Spring. We’re overflowing with robins, blue jays, wrens, sparrows, crows and cardinals. And rabbits and squirrels.
3. Pictures of my friends gardens.
4. My friend Randy’s encouragement to do a podcast as an extension of my blog.
5. Writing TTOT. Each time I write this post, I let go of taking things and people for granted and become more thankful.
6. The sound of lawn mowers instead of snow blowers.
8. It’s 7:30 in the morning. I’ve had my coffee and relaxed and finished half of my paperwork to-do list. A great start to the day.
9. No mow May.
10. I found a new meditation on youtube this morning. Short, sweet and it makes me smile.