Being a psychic and medium seems to make people think that I live an
out-there kind of life. I don’t. I have regular responsibilities and many
other interests and talents. These are a few random things about me.
1. We like to explore the beautiful small towns in MN and WI. The picture
above was taken at St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin.
2. I’m 5’2” and so are 5 of my closest girl friends. Here we are celebrating a
birthday on Twin Cities Live.
3. My husband and I have the same birthday, 1 year apart.
4. Everyone in my husbands family shares a birthday with
someone in my family.
5. The first time I talked back to an adult I was in 5th grade
and about 10. It was the day before winter vacation and
we were in the library choosing books and I picked out 12.
The librarian said: You don’t want that many books. I replied:
Is there a rule about how many I can take out? He said no
and I took my books. Nobody comes between me and my books!
This was the first time that I stood up for myself and felt brave.
6. My sister married that librarians son.
7. I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews, their kids and my grands.
All they have to do is smile at me and I’m happy for the rest of the day.
8. I see every human being as creative in their own unique way and love
finding out how they express it.
9. I enjoy cooking and entertaining and had a very short-lived catering
business. It was extremely hard work for not enough money. I have
the utmost respect and admiration for those who can make a go of any
part of the food business.
10. I love watching my husband watch squirrels.
11. Muddy Waters is my favorite musician. I’m also getting into Taj Mahal
with Keb Mo.