What happens when we die? Are our loved ones at peace? What do they want us to know? Bring your questions and experiences you would like to share and we’ll talk! Instructor, Victoria Juster has communicated with Spirits since childhood and has lived through three near-death experiences. As a medium, she uses her gift to help people see death differently and deal with the grief of losing a loved one.
Join us online! This class will be held online using Zoom. After registering, you will receive a link to access the class. Simply click the link on the day and time of class and Victoria will lead you through the class from the comfort of your own home!
Please arrive early, admittance will be closed when class starts.
Date: Wednesday, June 9 2021
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Date: Saturday, August 7 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Register: Click link to register
- Robbinsdale Community Education – Link coming soon!
People who have taken this class say:
- “Very good, very interesting, helped a lot. Victoria interacted with every person.” Kathy P
- “Really affirming, Victoria was attuned to the needs of the students.” Linda S
- “Good job. Helped a lot on what I need to do to move on.” Crystal
- “Fascinating and fun! Victoria’s perspective was valuable.” Lynn K
- “Great class! Personal and informative.” Chris T